}

Friday 25 December 2015

FRIENDSHIP is damn sweet



In my life, I found a tone of nice people, until one moment I finally found a group of special friends, who could change my life by being apart of it.They are Gan Amico. They made me laugh out of mind when I had forgoten how to smile. They made me believe that there are still good things in this world which is friendship. They convinces me that there is an unlocked door that waiting for me to open it. This is forever friendship. They know me well. They will always know and never be  'knew'.

One fine day when I'm down(you can guess it what,GA), the world seem dark and empty for me, they lift me up in spirit and make the dark and empty world suddenly bright and full of love. I had just cry and suddenly when I talked my problem to them, like a magic, I could smile again. I'm so touched with them one night when they quickly ran into my dorm and want to solve my biggest problem. (I dont want to talk it here) It'll just ruin my mood haha.
Five years we have been together. through thick and thin. We had gone through such many arguements. But I still, still love them for the rest of my life (after my family).
Okay, I actually don't know how to say as I'am really thankful to Allah who had given me those special persons in my life.

Maybe, there are many people who see us in hatred. But, who cares?

We will always keep this FRIENDSHIP.




Dear Gan Amico,
I have a poem to you.
WHAT YOU FOR ME?
You are my milk for me to make me tall and strong.
You are my glucose for me when i have low blood pressure.
You are my chocholate for me whenever I want sweet.
You are Vitamin C for me when I feel weakness.
You are confidence for me to speak confidently.
You are the best parts of my memories.

Gan Amico lovers,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your cute positive words here...